Stick To Reading
The Cincinnati Cyclones' Stick To Reading program is aimed at supporting and assisting teachers' educational efforts in the classroom. Our goal is to not only challenge students' reading abilities, but also to help them achieve their personal reading goals.
The Cyclones' Stick To Reading program motivates children to feel excited about reading. By providing an incentive of a free ticket voucher, we hope to propel children to a higher reading level while encouraging them to take responsibility for their reading. Students use a score card to track their minutes read and have it initialed by an adult. All types of reading are encouraged. Independent reading or to another person from sources such as books, magazines, and newspapers qualify for the program.
- Sign Your Child Up Below (By 2/1/18).
- Fill Out Your Childs Reading Log (Goal is 600 Minutes of Reading).
- Receive a free ticket voucher!
The program is open to all children grades K-6 and lasts for any six-week period during the Cyclones regular season (ending no later than 3/14/18). At the end of your six weeks, mail or drop off your reading log to U.S. Bank Arena to receive your voucher!
Eligible Cyclones Games:
- Friday, January 26th (Kids Eat Free)
- Friday, February 9th (Marvel Superhero Night)
- Friday, March 2nd (Princess Night)
- Saturday, March 31st (Fan Appreciation Night)